CTVS has been leading the fight against vascular disease in Central Texas for more than 60 years. With state-of-the-art imaging diagnostics and both open and minimally-invasive surgical treatment options, our team of vascular surgeons is able to provide interventions for the full spectrum of circulatory disorders. We work directly with our patients to determine the best course of treatment to fit their condition and return them to good health as quickly as possible.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair (AAA)
- Amputation Prevention
- Anterior Approach Spinal Fusion
- Aortic Reconstruction for Aneurysm and Occlusive Disease
- Catheter-Based Interventions and Surgical Reconstruction
- Carotid Disease Management and Surgery
- Complex Venous Disease
- Diagnostic Angiography
- Dialysis Access
- Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR)
- Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD)
- Renal and Visceral Vascular Disease Management
- Thoracic Endovascular Aortic Repair (TEVAR)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Vascular Interventional Suite (VIS)
- Vascular Lab Screening Services
Need more information on vascular conditions, tests or treatments?
Visit the Society for Vascular Surgery’s Patient Resources.
Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeons,
Learn more about Vascular Services offered at Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeons serving Central Texas.