CTVS has been leading the fight against vascular disease in Central Texas for more than 50 years. With state-of-the-art imaging diagnostics and both open and minimally-invasive surgical treatment options, our team of vascular surgeons is able to provide interventions for the full spectrum of circulatory disorders. We work directly with our patients to determine the best course of treatment to fit their condition and return them to good health as quickly as possible.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair (AAA)
- Carotid Disease Management and Surgery
- Complex Venous Disease
- Aortic Reconstruction for Aneurysm and Occlusive Disease
- Endovascular Aneurysm Repair (EVAR)
- Thoracic Endovascular Aortic Repair (TEVAR)
- Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) Management
- Diagnostic Angiography
- Catheter-Based Interventions and Surgical Reconstruction
- Dialysis Access
- Renal and Visceral Vascular Disease Management
- Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Kidney Transplant
- Vascular Lab
- Vascular Screening Services
- CT Scanner
Need more information on vascular conditions, tests or treatments?
Visit the Society for Vascular Surgery’s Patient Resources.